Property is an asset that has some value and it has its virtue and benefits. Nowadays, many people around us getting properties and estate. Either it’s about buying the property or selling it, we must have a fund most important thing is to be safe from being the victim of fraud. And also one should check the reality of the properties before buying them. However, people don’t understand or they don’t visualize the things how exactly one can know about the genuinely of that property. We must always consider the trusted company in case we are buying the property.
Documents that need to be checked before buying the property.
This becomes a crucial part of buying a property to check the documents are all present and genuine. Here are some points to be highlighted before buying or selling a new property. For more information, we can check out the link “the property buying company” which is very important in this regard.
- Sale Deed: The evidence of the last sale deed is the main legal document for buying a property from any company. This will transfer the ownership of the buyer to you. The Agreement is required to execute the sale with which we are dealing, it should be checked if the property with which we are dealing has a clear title.
- Mother Deed: This is the base document, as this document will help for the transaction regarding the property is right or wrong from the beginning. This document plays a vital role in transactions and for buying the property with a loan.
- Approval plan of your building: The owner of the building has a plan approval for the building. This is a legal procedure from the jurisdiction for the authorization by the commissioner. This Approval is required to submit a document to get a building approval plan.
- Power of Attorney: This is the attorney power of the owner is another legal document that should be checked before buying the property. Through this procedure, the owner gives authority to another person. By this document, the holder can sell the property, let out property, and also a mortgage on your behalf.
- Tax receipt: This receipt will ensure that you have cleared all the taxes until the sale of the sale. The person who is buying it will ask you and check for the latest and the original receipt with the owner’s name with date of payment.
So, one must be careful before buying or selling the property, one must check the important document before opting for the property. All the document and the certificate must be verified legally and gone through the right procedure.