RLX Know-how Inc – ADR (RLX) shares closed this week 22.3% larger than it did at the finish of final 7 days. The inventory is presently down 41.% 12 months-to-day, down 74.9% around the earlier 12 months, and down 92.2% about the past 5 years. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Common fell 4.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 5.1%.
- Shares traded as significant as $2.51 and as reduced as $1.98 this week.
- Shares closed 76.6% under its 52-week higher and 98.3% previously mentioned its 52-week very low.
- Buying and selling quantity this 7 days was 5.2% larger than the 10-day common and 65.5% larger than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the total market place stands at 1.9.
- The Relative Energy Index (RSI) on the inventory was amongst 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-adhering to momentum indicator, indicates an upward pattern.
- The stock closed down below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
- The stock shut at 4.8% greater than its 5-day relocating typical, 15.6% better than its 20-working day relocating regular, and .9% larger than its 90-day going common.
Market Comparative Overall performance
- The firm’s share price tag beats the S&P 500 Index this week, lags it on a 1-12 months foundation, and lags it on a 5-yr foundation
- The company’s share selling price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average this 7 days, lags it on a 1-12 months basis, and lags it on a 5-year foundation
For every Team Comparative Functionality
- The firm’s stock rate overall performance yr-to-day lags the peer average by 603.5%
- The company’s stock selling price overall performance over the earlier 12 months lags the peer common by 465.8%
- The firm’s price tag-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share value to its earnings per share, is 117.3% better than the typical peer.
The sights and opinions expressed herein are the views and viewpoints of the author and do not always replicate people of Nasdaq, Inc.