NAS Investment Solutions Acquires Class-A Manufacturing and Office Facility 100% Leased to State-of-the-Art Technology Company | News


SYRACUSE, N.Y., June 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — NAS Investment Methods (NASIS), a countrywide sponsor of higher-excellent serious estate expense properties recognised for offering reliable yield general performance, has acquired a Course-A manufacturing and workplace facility in Skaneateles, NY. NASIS obtained the 55,000 sq.-foot property along with 10 expense purchasers structured as a Delaware Statutory Have confidence in (DST).

The residence is 100% leased to an financial investment-grade tenant and a point out-of-the-artwork industrial inspection methods organization, specializing in non-destructive screening.  The tenant is an affiliate of a publicly traded Fortune 500 Firm. 

Assuming responsibilities for asset management and residence management for the freshly obtained house is Nationwide Asset Providers, (NAS) 1 of the nation’s foremost business real estate companies. Since 2008, NAS has served 2,568 expense clients and has established an impressive keep track of file for financial investment assets management. The keep track of report includes creating around $595 million in hard cash distributions to house traders, guiding 73 qualities via the product sales system and handling a industrial genuine estate portfolio of 177 numerous commercial qualities, comprised of 24.5 million sq.-ft, in 30 states. The general price of NAS’ managed attributes totals around $3.325 billion.

“We were being excited to offer you these kinds of a exceptional expense prospect to our purchasers.  Projected higher than current market yields, our team’s name for stable underwriting and exhaustive owing diligence, made extreme demand for this assets expense,” commented Karen E. Kennedy, President and Founder of NAS Expenditure Remedies and National Asset Companies. “Traders are actively seeking high-quality true estate investments supplied by a hugely credible sponsor, this sort of as NASIS, as a feasible investment different that performs independently of stock current market fluctuations.”

The house was created to fit in 2007 and is situated on a 17.88-acre parcel approximately 20 miles southwest of downtown Syracuse, NY.  Around 60% of the setting up is an open area for assembly functions and a distribution warehouse. The other 40% is comprised of a typically open ground system to accommodate places of work and cubicles, a cafeteria area, and an staff health and fitness club.

This is the 2nd Course-A residence in the Syracuse MSA acquired by NASIS.  Not too long ago the corporation procured an industrial office, production, and warehouse assets in North Syracuse adjacent to the Syracuse Hancock Intercontinental Airport.

About Nationwide Asset Products and services (NAS)

Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, NAS manages a extensive vary of various commercial true estate: Office environment, health-related business office, multifamily, retail, student housing, assisted residing and industrial flex qualities.  The firm manages solely owned and multi-operator properties.  NAS provides a broad vary of asset management abilities.  They include things like: House administration undertaking administration lease administration acquisition and disposition solutions real estate system evaluation lengthy-variety small business aims monitoring transforming industry ailments investor relations actual estate and trader accounting bank loan modification and training remedies exit and keep procedures leasing & marketing and advertising tenant retention ideas study studies web site alternatives feasibility studies insurance coverage possibility administration money improvement planning and tracking home tax attraction expert services and price tag segregation solutions.

About NAS Financial investment Remedies (NASIS)

NAS Investment decision Solutions was established to leverage Countrywide Asset Services’ vast expertise in expense assets administration by identifying, obtaining and enhancing professional serious estate investments throughout all sectors of the genuine estate sector.

For extra information and facts about Countrywide Asset Products and services and NAS Expenditure Answers, check out or

JW Robison



Cision See original articles to obtain multimedia: decision-alternatives-acquires-course-a-manufacturing-and-business-facility-100-leased-to-condition-of-the-artwork-engineering-company-301559621.html

Supply National Asset Companies


Supply website link